As of September 20, 2021
As always, the peace and safety of our guests and staff are our highest concern. Beginning September 22, 2021, we will require proof of full vaccination for any indoor experience. Our retail store and outdoor experiences will not require proof of vaccination.
As wine and cider is considered an essential service, our retail store remains open to all, and we continue to offer curb side pickup and delivery.
Our outdoor covered patio will continue into the fall, based on weather, and will be available to everyone. Please make a reservation before coming, and dress appropriately for the weather.
Our tasting bar will be moving indoors on October 13th, 2021, and we will open indoor seating for groups of 2-4 people. Indoor experiences will be available to customers who have valid proof of vaccination in accordance with current government guidelines. You can download your proof of vaccination by clicking here. Reservations are required.
We are just as committed to an outstanding experience as we are to the health and safety of both our guests and staff. We have implemented the following steps to ensure a safe and comfortable visit for all.
• All staff are fully vaccinated
• Increased staff training on COVID-19 sanitation
• Additional staffing for hosting and contact tracing
• Directional signage inside winery
• PPE for all staff
• Hand sanitization stations at entry, by cash and in washroom
• Contact tracing system including name and phone number
• Bathroom sanitation schedule checks for high touch points
• Plexiglass separation where required
• Full sanitization of tables and seating after each use
• Tasting Bar sanitized after each reservation
• Staff pre-screening at the start of each shift
• Staff self sanitization after every interaction
• High temperature dishwashing